Monday, May 9, 2011

Bread anyone?!

Okay, so I tried out a brand new spelt bread recipe this am! It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and it worked out fabulously! The recipe was to make 1 loaf, but using slightly smaller loaf pans, i made 2 loaves of bread and also added some oatmeal topping just to spice them up.

This recipe came from a random google search which led me here. I was really happy with the spelt bread (it was especially good right out of the oven with some butter and honey on it!).

Because I was already making bread I figured I'd do a few loaves of whole wheat and a few sub style buns as well. Take a look. This is my regular recipe (courtesy of Alicia) and it usually makes 4 loaves, but I used a few of my pans for the spelt bread so decided to try these buns instead. The boys haven't broken into those yet, so I will let you know when the reviews come back.


And here they are....




Happy Eating,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment